HUSBAND’S ROLE IN PREGNANCY | 2 MONTHS PREGNANT ULTRASOUND | SECOND BABY TIPS – Mamas need a lot of emotional support during pregnancy, which is why all the birth partner tips come in handy. In this episode of Tess’s pregnancy journey, her husband, Evan, talks about husband support in pregnancy and his #1 tip for partners during the first trimester.
You’ll get a sneak peak at Tess’ 2 months pregnant ultrasound and see her little gummy bear rolling around in her belly! If you get an ultrasound at 11 weeks pregnant, your baby will look a lot like Tess and Evan’s! You will see Baby change so much throughout all his or her first trimester ultrasounds!
If you’re a dad during pregnancy and needing some first or second baby tips, this video will give you some great tips on the husband’s role in pregnancy!
SOME THINGS YOU WILL LOVE TO HAVE:
*Purchasing through these links is a simple way to support me at no extra cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you!
START YOUR AMAZON BABY REGISTRY! – https://amzn.to/2GQmM9p
PREGNANCY MUST HAVES
• BIRTH BALL – https://amzn.to/2I4qX2O
• MEGAFOOD BABY AND ME PRENATAL – https://amzn.to/2IvYZff
• GINGER CHEWS FOR NAUSEA – https://amzn.to/2K4mXBG
All my PREGNANCY Must Haves – https://amzn.to/2Mym0DC
POSTPARTUM MUST HAVES
• NURSING PADS & GEL PADS – https://amzn.to/2I3zzGM
• TUCKS WICH HAZEL PADS – https://amzn.to/2EZR9cT
• NURSING BRAS – https://amzn.to/2EZatqO
All my POSTPARTUM Essentials – https://amzn.to/2WoDIcD
• HATCH BABY SOUND MACHINE – https://amzn.to/2MzIW5r
• DIAPER BACKPACK – https://amzn.to/2WoRNqn
• THE BEST LANOLIN (FOR DIAPER RASH, ECZEMA, DRY SKIN) – https://amzn.to/2WZRtm6
All my BABY FAVES – https://amzn.to/2WlZopL
• LEGENDAIRY MILK LACTATION SUPPLEMENTS – https://cutt.ly/xriJGVh
• LANOLIN – https://amzn.to/2l797mQ
• LACTATION BITES – https://amzn.to/2l509Gx
All my BREASTFEEDING Go-To’s – https://amzn.to/2Jydz82
All information provided in this video is for educational purposes only and should never replace the advice of your doctor. Always direct questions to your care provider regarding your specific situation and before attempting any of the suggestions.
I am a DONA certified Birth Doula and a Lamaze certified Childbirth Educator in the San Francisco Bay Area! For more information and resources, come find me at builttobirth.com
View original video here.